- Registration for all programs opens on Monday, April 15.
- 50% deposit due with registration. Balance due on the first day of camp
- Registration is open until programs fill.
- Registration is first come, first served.
- Download registration form.
- If you are interested in need-based financial aid, please contact LSU. You will need to provide confidential financial information.
Several full and partial scholarships are available.
Donations to the Scholarship Fund
- If you are interested in making a donation to the LSU scholarship fund please contact us. You will be helping somebody to participate who couldn’t otherwise.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Upon receipt of your 50% non-refundable deposit, you are guaranteed a spot in the program. The balance of your account is due before the beginning of the program.
We understand that there are sometimes unexpected circumstances that arise and we’ll work with you as best we can. Unexpected circumstances may include but are not exclusive to: Child illness, unexpected change in vacation plans, and other unexpected or emergency family situations. LSU will immediately advertise an open space, but often by the time programs begin plans are fairly set.
- If You contact us two weeks prior to the beginning of the program, then 50% of your deposit will be refunded. If we can fill that space before the program begins, then the balance of your deposit will be refunded.
- Sorry, in most instances we cannot pro-rate a week of camp if you have to remove your child from camp after it has started, or if you have to skip a day/days of camp.
Now for the fun stuff!
Please pass this along to the kiddos!
Here are some important things that you need for Camps. Have your “what to bring” items with you every day!
- Drop off and pickup place is noted on the website camp page.
- Please bring a lunch. (We will have plenty of snacks)
- You should arrive between 8:30 and 9:00 am.
- Your grownup will pick you up between 5 & 5:30 pm.
- Help your grownup put sunscreen on you before camp each morning.
- Help your grownup remember to sign you out before you leave.
- You won’t have to keep everything in your knapsack when we go off on walks and hikes, but you should bring everything on the list every day…especially a bathing suit, water shoes, and a change of clothes
- Hmm, kids may not be able to read all the words, so parents…please read it to them.
What to bring…
- Light Knapsack
- Water bottle
- Towel & swim suit
- Sandals/shoes that can get wet (no flipflops)
- Sun block
- Insect repellent
- Rain Coat/poncho
- Change of Clothes